Looking for a unique opportunity to become a part of a staff family? Ivy Hill Academy is that place. We work together as a team to create one of the best working environments in town. All rooms boast extremely low student to teacher ratios and each classroom has two co-teachers to split the planning while doubling up on supervision and lowering classroom stressors.
The main requirement for any person seeking employment with Ivy Hill Academy is simple: a passion for the education and care of young children. Most of our teachers at Ivy Hill Academy have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Child Development or Early Childhood Education and national CDAs.
Ivy Hill Academy provides training and continuing education to all those who are employed with us.
Ivy Hill Teachers enjoy:
- A competitive benefits package
- Paid holidays and school closures
- Tuition reimbursements for approved classes
- Staff incentive and rewards programs
- The satisfaction of making a difference in the lives of children!!
If Ivy Hill Academy sounds like the place for you, contact us today!